• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Challenge 2011

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
Miss Tickle- 28 lbs- 16st 12lbs
Haylz6- 40lbs - 27st
Jema - 20lbs - 16st
amanda1 20st 2lbs to lose 28lbs to 18st 2lb ;0)
J028172 - 22lb off down to 14 st 7 1b
831phil (Ruth) - 25lb off (aiming big) so 16st by Xmas!!
mellyb28 - 18lb - 12st 12lbs
liggielass -14lbs =12stone 7lbs
Stefanie- 14lbs making 11 and a half stone Mrs smith-1 stone =14.13
suzie-1 stone also=15.1
Benrese-1 stone (14 pounds)=159 (Happy at 163 though!)
Ric - 45lbs - making me 20 stone (hopefully)
Neeta - 14lbs - down to 180lbs (All being well :D)
Louanne - 34lbs - down to 15s.

Good luck everyone!
xXx

Just realised I've hit this target! Weighed in this week at 14s 10lbs, and am 2lbs off having lost 125lbs. So, so happy :D

Neeta

Just realised I've hit this target! Weighed in this week at 14s 10lbs, and am 2lbs off having lost 125lbs. So, so happy :D

Well done to you honey. :D I am six pounds under my target. Can't wait to see the faces of my family when they see me on Boxing Day having lost 43 pounds since they last saw me. :eek: lol.

Louanne79

Neeta said:
Well done to you honey. :D I am six pounds under my target. Can't wait to see the faces of my family when they see me on Boxing Day having lost 43 pounds since they last saw me. :eek: lol.

Aww, you must be chuffed. They'll be knocked out when they see you xXx

stefanie

Isn't it funny, I had forgotten what I had set myself, and thought I hadn't lost anything for weeks and weeks but this morning I was 11st 6lbs so I have reached my goal for Xmas and lost 15lbs since October !! Thank goodness for this site!!!!

WeightyPrincess

Six Month Post Op
Everyone is doing so amazingly!

I have met my original Christmas Challenge goal of being 14 stone and am now only 5lbs away from hitting my revised goal of 13st 5lbs. I don't expect to make it for Christmas day (probably be a few pounds aways) but the end of December may well be possible.

This will take my weight loss to six stone since July which I never imagined would actually happen. Really is the best present I have ever given myself.

Merry Christmas everyone xx

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I'm very disappointed with myself, I weighed today at boots, I'm plus 3lbs on last week:eek:

Now I know I've had loads of extra stress the last few weeks, with dad in hospital- didn't believe he'd come home at all for a while, the business hasn't been doing very well, (I'm the one that takes care of all the money issues) which always puts massive strain on me and my relationship with OH, so I've been ridiculous and gone back to not eating at all and taking very little water on board.:cry:But its still not an excuse...what a waste of money if I can't make this work

I was weighed at my hospital appointment last Wednesday and that showed a loss of 4lbs, but I think I should have checked with my usual scales, I choose to "accept" the great loss...knowing deep down that I hadn't been following my plan very well.....

So in reality I've lost 1lb in 2 weeks...kick up the a**e taken,accepted and WILL be worked on

Miss Tickle

Don't worry Sarah-any loss is a move int the right direction.
I have 3lbs to go to my 'challenge target and so will weigh on Christmas morning to see if I've made it. I'm really not hopeful though as my wl has slowed down so much . Boo hoo !

miserable

I am the same, 2 pounds away but never mind I know I ll be there by new year day! I loose weight on holidays :)

Miss Tickle

I wish I lost weight on holidays. having all these crunchy nibbles in the house is such a terrible temptation and I'm finding I don't have as much will power as I thought !

miserable

For me stress of daily life and work I put weight on so relaxing on holidays even by been naughty sometimes I loose weight. Took me years to figured it out! Xxx

witchingmoon

I had put 11lbs on but that has gone, day of my op I was 27st 6lbs
That is 4lbs off of my 14lbs target.
I don't know what I am today as not got a way to find out but I hope I am a little more off

Miss Tickle

Had a sneaky peak and am 16st 13lbs (Way-hay!!!) so just another pound by Christmas day and I'll have reached my target. Really hope I make it. Am going to try not to eat any carbs till then apart from the little Mince Pie I've promised myself on Christmas Eve !

Miss Tickle

well I weighed in this morning and am SO happy to have reached my Christmas Goal. Today I weigh 16stone 11lbs. Happy .happy days.
Mind you this was before Christmas lunch ( okay-Christmas puddings of various descriptions!

Thanks to all who played along and well done on your weight losses. You're awesome!!
Please pop along and joint the Valentines Day Challenge now open in the WLS section of the forum
xxx

JO28172

Smashed it. Target of 14 7 and came in at 13st 12! result. Could we get everyones results listed perhaps?!

Haylz6

I wanted to be 27st and I weighed in at 26st 12lbs, I'm happy with that, lost 10st 2lbs since July can't complain ;-)

Well sone everyone xx

miserable

Missed it by a pound :( but hey Ho at least it is going down

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I missed by a bit, but with everything thats going on at home at the moment I'm amazed that I'm continuing to lose at all.:):)

I'm a happy bunny as I am. Merry Christmas everyone and here's to fabulous 2012...I truly hope all your dreams come true x x

Raynebubble

oh i thought i had joined in.... but it must have been in my head lol..... i wanted to be 19 something by xmas... and i was 19.12 on xmas day.... so i guess i did it...hey go me!!! lol