• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confused !!

twinklyhb

#17 (permalink) twinklyhb
Likes to post

twinklyhb's Profile Albums
twinklyhb's Photo Gallery

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif

Diet: a permanant one!
Surgery Date: 18th of july
Start Weight: 250lb
Current Weight: 229lb

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 21lb
% Lost 8.4%

hi girls i have my first fill booked for thursday but im not sure if i need it i am eating from a childs plate and am full afterwards probably can eat all that is on the plate now but no where near what i could eat b4 i have had 1 episode of being `sick` i didnt chew properly and a mouthful of food hit me like a brick omg that lesson was painful but a learning curve all the same!!!! i am losing 2-3lbs a week still so i dont know whether to go and have my first fill or wait another month till the clinic is back in newcastle (end of september) those of you with wlsg do you think wendy would decide on the day! im all confused xxxheather

Hi twinkly
I think that after you tell wendy how you are eating and getting on she will decice if you need a fill or not. I would go and have the appt and let wendy decide. its nice to touch base with them at clinic even if you dont need a fill.
I too am not sure if i need another fill yet but have appt on sat 5th sept just in case.
best wishes and hope you get on ok.

Hiya

I didnt get my first fill until almost 3 months post op. Went for my first appointment at 6 weeks and Wendy and I both agreed I didnt need one. Sounds like you dont need one just yet too.

Maz x

Back