• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Contact Sports

cah-ching

ANyone involved in contact sport following surgery?

I'm at the beginning of learning Karate. I just wondered how 'safe' it was for me to partake in.

I'd like to learn other more physical martial arts in the future e.g. Tae Kwon Do (sp?). However if its not safe for post oppers then I'll have to stop.

Thanks

Hahaha Jacqui... not for much longer... just wait until the weight has started to move! You'll be too hot to handle! xxx

You will indeed Jac... xxx

xxx

cheers bev - i can always count on you for the hugs and stuff. feeling pretty uninspired today :(

unmotivated, tired and anxious.

Hi CC

I used to do Kung Fu and I think as Neen said now I would be worried about hands, fists or feet near my stomach.

cah-ching said:
ANyone involved in contact sport following surgery?

I'm at the beginning of learning Karate. I just wondered how 'safe' it was for me to partake in.

I'd like to learn other more physical martial arts in the future e.g. Tae Kwon Do (sp?). However if its not safe for post oppers then I'll have to stop.

Thanks

I asked about contact sport at my last appointment... Re- horse riding, also marshal arts - I was told atleast 6 weeks then go carefully.

Hi CC

I used to do Kung Fu and I think as Neen said now I would be worried about hands, fists or feet near my stomach.

I asked about contact sport at my last appointment... Re- horse riding, also marshal arts - I was told atleast 6 weeks then go carefully.

Cheer up CC, its not like you to be uninspired! You usually are up and at em! in the gym :D (HUG) XX

Cheers girls really appreciated xx

Back