• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cross trainer calories burned-Myfitness pal ????

Miss Tickle

Hiya, I went on a cross trainer thingy for the first time ever today and was pleased with my 7 minutes at level 6, specially as the gym guy told me it should have been set lower for a first timer. I've tried to enter my calorie burn on myfitness pal but not matches come up. I can't find half my weights exercises either but really would like to put the cross trainer in. Can anyone tell me what I need to search for on myfitness pal please? Thanking y'all, kindly xx

PurpleKylie22

yes peterbourgh guy is very right, I bought a cross trainer off of e-bay and it says Elliptical cross trainer on the side.
My cross trainer is the funest gym equipment I have ever used... its sorta like flying, or gliding on air i suppose haha. I'm really unfit and get tired really quickly, usually I will be up and down on and off for an hour a day, well I was until the end of last summer, I hate using it when people watch cus it makes noises... I am way over the max user weight. So when I'm alone I turn stereo loud and go till I have to stop, drink, cough up a lung then go some more! haha

Miss Tickle

yes peterbourgh guy is very right, I bought a cross trainer off of e-bay and it says Elliptical cross trainer on the side.
My cross trainer is the funest gym equipment I have ever used... its sorta like flying, or gliding on air i suppose haha. I'm really unfit and get tired really quickly, usually I will be up and down on and off for an hour a day, well I was until the end of last summer, I hate using it when people watch cus it makes noises... I am way over the max user weight. So when I'm alone I turn stereo loud and go till I have to stop, drink, cough up a lung then go some more! haha

Lol.
It is great fun and low impact too. I'll use it now that I've got over the fear!
Thanks for the info Pg xx