• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daddy is no longer with us....

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:cry:Well actually he's been gone for a year now-how did I miss this....

I just love watching the Dog Whisperer - yes I know some people question certain of his techniques & you do need sunglasses on to watch it:rolleyes:
- but I watch the program time & time again & feel I've learnt a lot from it & couldn't believe it when I read that Daddy had "passed"-as they say in America - a year ago aged 16
- I'm such a softy I cried & cried :eek: but Daddy was one :cool: dude

Von,
Dog Whisperer UK has started on National Geo Channel 528 with many,many repeats!!!
I think he made the programmes when he was on tour here last year - I was tempted to go but the tickets were well over £50 for the cheapest!

Poppet, I haven't seen the programme for a while but justsaw a trailer the other day.

I was tempted to go but like you decided that it was very expensive. I spoke to a couple of people who went and they said they enjoyed it but not quite what they expected. Trouble is there are so many dog issues, it would be impossible to cover them all. I do like him though.

I went to see Jan fennell the dog whisperer a year or so ago and although I agree with some of what she says in her books, again not everything. In the flesh, I didn't think much of her. It was like being brainwashed as she spouted forth that it was her way or no way.

I have one dog that tries to be leader but isn't brave enough and the other that is the leader but doesn't have to prove it. They rub along fine.

aww i loved Daddy!

i went last year to see him - and to be honest most of the stuff he covered had been on tv anyway. So was a bit pants that way but i was excited because i have a little crush on Cesar, and got to see him in the flesh ;) x

aww i loved Daddy!

i went last year to see him - and to be honest most of the stuff he covered had been on tv anyway. So was a bit pants that way but i was excited because i have a little crush on Cesar, and got to see him in the flesh ;) x

:wave_cry:Yes Deets I can defo see the attraction-he deals better than most with his SM(small man)Syndrome-
just wish he wouldn't whiten those teeth quite so much!!!:cool:

Awwww Bless Poppet.

I saw Cesar Millan at the Echo Arena in Liverpool last summer... we were near the front and he told us as he opened his show about Daddy.

I'm a Cesar and dog fan too and it was so sad to hear this.

If you can ever get to see Cesar live he's brilliant and I enjoyed every minute of his live show.

RIP Daddy... big Beautiful Boy... Cesar said 'Daddy was responsible for his success and career launch, when he first went on the Oprah Winfrey Show'...

Love and hugs xxx

Back