• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Danone Danio yoghurts

beckaboo

Hiya all,

Not really a recipe but useful pre & post op...

Don't know if anyone has tried them yet but im loving Danone Danio yogurts! They're high protein thick yoghurts that are actually quite yum :)

Strawberry 0% 125kcal 13g protein
Passion fruit 0% 131kcal 13.2g protein
Cherry 0% 126kcal 13g protein
Blueberry 2.5% 159kcal 11.9g protein
Peach 2% 157kcal 11.9g protein
Raspberry 2.5% 150kcal 12g protein

X

i had a look at these but too many calories for me in a yoghurt

Quite high in sugar I thought too but I have bought a couple and eaten half at a time (without the sugary compote at the bottom) as they are much higher in protein than ordinary yoghurts and Are a small amount to eat when I really don't fancy it but haven't had enough food / protein in a day!

Too much sugar for me. I tried one and it made me dump :-(

If you only eat the top bit of it, you may be better off buying the Total Greek yogurt. That's got 9g of protein per 100g and it's not as sour as the Total 0% Greek yogurt.

If you only eat the top bit of it, you may be better off buying the Total Greek yogurt. That's got 9g of protein per 100g and it's not as sour as the Total 0% Greek yogurt.

Random isn't it... I didn't dump on these but did on an activia yoghurt which is apparently lower in sugar... :)

I honestly didn't know that! I don't mind the 0% one so much either....is that just as good protein wise? Made up some fab smoothies with my small amount of 0%, a small banana and some skimmed milk when I was on my prep diet (I didn't do the milk diet).....hmmm could gancy one of those as a top up one day soon. ; )

I honestly didn't know that! I don't mind the 0% one so much either....is that just as good protein wise? Made up some fab smoothies with my small amount of 0%, a small banana and some skimmed milk when I was on my prep diet (I didn't do the milk diet).....hmmm could gancy one of those as a top up one day soon. ; )

Yes, the 0% has 10g of protein per 100g, but I find it too sour. The other one is lovely and creamy :)

I have them without dumping and fit them in my plan - they are lovely and filling.

Back