• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dark clouds are a coming!!!

Big an Bouncy

I can feel my depression creeping up,it is deffo connected to the change in the season.It has the same pattern every year,once the nights start drawing in my big black cloak of doom,wraps itself around me.Im constantly on Prozac in a small dose but up it for this time of the year.What a bugger it is.Start to shut myself away,mum had it too she used to say she wished she could hibernate for winter like the bears.I love this season too and dont sun worship so im not missing that its just a seasonal thing.Im wired wrong.Anyway going to a wls support group tuesday night,will meet Pinkylin there for the first time so that will be nice.Anyhoo thanks for reading,love to you all Maz x:sigh:

I can highly recommend my happy light bought on eBay from a German company for around £50 all in its been out the cupboard for a week already and will stay out till Marchish....

Chin up petal we are here to talk...

my mate uses a light box as she suffers terrible in winter and has lost many a job over it , but last few years her light box has been her saviour . She still has bad days just not as many x chin up stay strong we are all here for you x

aww sorry hun xx

i rember a women who changes all her light bulbs as nights draw in as she suffers from s.a.d she has light on all time.

hiya huni yep i will be ther tmoz night i will try and cheer ya up peeps say i have that affect on them lol i will walk in shoutin ya name hahahahahahah maz maz wer r ya chick lol jokin hun hehehe i will be wearing my gorg new grey poncho so u wont be able to miss lol cya ya ther hun.x

hiya maz change of plan hun or should i say change of wardrobe hahahahahah im goin to be wearing a long black cardy with a grey top on and black pants where goin to get there about 7.10 i think cya there chick lin.x

hehehehehehehe im not honest lol i changed me mind and thought nah will wear me gorg new long back cardy as it goes nice wid me new top lol

Back