• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

days 8 and 9 pre op diet

nikster1975

not been a very good cyber friend these last couple of days sorry:ashamed0005:, been fetteling house and catching up on't ironing before going in't hosi.....
These last 2 days went really well though not thought about food once.
been giddy as a kipper can't believe it has come round so all packed and ready t call hosi t see if beds available......dunno what would be classed as a reasonable time,,,,hubby wouldn't let me ring at 5am!!!!!(spoilsport ;o))

if it's all systems go then i will be dropping kids at school, and then takin misen of t metro centre for a bit of retail therapy, to while away the hours!!!
before booking in at the luxury 5 star SRH at 3pm lol

just need to keep the blood preasure in check thru the excitement .

13lb lost this week no wonder clothes are fitting better!

ah well off t get a shower and a grooming!!!! would hate to be untidy for Mr Shroeder :giggle:

seeya soon

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

All the best for your surgery, I’m sure it will be fine. I must say with the positive approach you’ve show through the pre op diet this will be a walk in the park. Who knows next year this time it may be a run in the park. Anyway best of luck.

Al

All systems go seeya on the other side lol xxxxxx

Yeaaahhhh ......... I can feel your excitement through the screen lol.....enjoy every minute hunm good luck and we will see you on the loosers bench very soon :D XX

thanks for all you're lovely support, all went well and mending nicely......... taking it easy now ;o)

Back