• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DE-fill update

thinkbethin

Well I had my de-fill today and all is well. When theny emptied my band there was only 6.25 in it so somewhere along the line I have lost half a mil. They said its probably due to all the vomiting. Anyway they have given me 6ml back and omg is there a difference. I still had mash with mint sauce for my tea but it went down a treat and I had to stop myself going back for more, I guess this is where the hard work begins so I don't gain but I know I can do it. If I can manage the healthy foods I know I will be able to watch my portion sizes so here goes. I will let you know how it goes in a couple of days when I try some meat. It will probably be stewed as I don't want to risk a steak yet lol.

Sounds like it's working for you again Gaynor... Enjoy the meats xx

im glad the de fill has helped, my sister had a de fill last week and its made such a difference she said she cant remember the last time she enjoyed a ham salad so much, good luck Gaynor and remember chew chew chew xx

I found I was amazed at being able to eat eggs and other tougher/denser food after my de-fill. I think maybe jot down what you eat for a day or two just to be mindful of what you're having and avoid throwing caution to the wind and eating loads to just because it goes down. But plenty of good lean protein and some lovely crisp salads to help get some goodness in and your energy levels back. I hope you feel good enough to get back to the gym with your daughter asap also as that will help as well xxx So glad to read that you have had this dealt with at last!!! Excellent news x Hugs x

pleased to hear your feeling better tahn you have been gaynor, i hope you enjoy the meats when you try them x

Back