• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2014 Surgeries

Leda

Happy opiversary everyone!!
Well mine is here, I'm currently at 12 stone 12 from 18 stone 2 last year and a start from 22 and a half stones the year before. Hoping for another 20lbs if possible but due to excess skin problems I won't get any further down without further ops which I'm not sure I'll be doing at this point. What a year though everyone! Xx

Leda

Anybody there, how are you all doing?
Well I put on 3lb after Christmas and only just shifted it, but thank goodness for that. I'm now going to try to lose a stone for summer. Got into a few bad habits again recently with my sugar addiction but think I'm back on track. Owe it to all who helped me turn my life around :)

marcusbm

I've lost a stone since my tummy tuck - I wonder where that stone went...

Hi all, been a while again! :) Keep meaning to pop back to see you all. Been a funny few weeks for me. Weight loss has stalled pretty much at the moment, not a big deal for me right now. Been a rough couple of days for me. Been in pain with my left shin area of lower leg for a few days. Skin feeling hot. I mentioned it today when in for my b12 and bloods for 15month follow up appointment. The nurse took a look and went to get the emergency on call doctor as she said it wasn't right.
Been diagnosed with Thrombophelbitis, basically a blood clot in my leg according to the doctor. So against my wishes i'm on aspirin 75mg(& rantidine to counteract risk) and a heparin cream to hopeful disperse the blood. Awaiting an appointment for a doppler test. Leg keeps cramping up and really sore. So i'm on 'bed' rest to keep leg elevated to stop the clot from breaking away. Frustrated as rather be working. Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out. Other than that folks, i'm all good! ;) x

marcusbm

I just weighed in under 200lbs for the first time.

That means I've lost 161lbs so far and my weight is 199lbs now. I wonder if I'll get those numbers equal? 180lbs is a nice (less) round number and a BMI of just over 25.

I'm at my target weight now, while a BMI of 25 would be nice I'm not going to push it.

Hannah2

Hi all, been a while again! :) Keep meaning to pop back to see you all. Been a funny few weeks for me. Weight loss has stalled pretty much at the moment, not a big deal for me right now. Been a rough couple of days for me. Been in pain with my left shin area of lower leg for a few days. Skin feeling hot. I mentioned it today when in for my b12 and bloods for 15month follow up appointment. The nurse took a look and went to get the emergency on call doctor as she said it wasn't right.
Been diagnosed with Thrombophelbitis, basically a blood clot in my leg according to the doctor. So against my wishes i'm on aspirin 75mg(& rantidine to counteract risk) and a heparin cream to hopeful disperse the blood. Awaiting an appointment for a doppler test. Leg keeps cramping up and really sore. So i'm on 'bed' rest to keep leg elevated to stop the clot from breaking away. Frustrated as rather be working. Fingers crossed it all sorts itself out. Other than that folks, i'm all good! ;) x
Hi, that sounds painful, I hope it managed to resolve itself for you? Your stats are impressive and I loved your message on a previous post to those of us that are contemplating WLS! Hope your leg is on the mend.