• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Detailed pre & post op diet info

Miss Tickle

Hi all,
I found this on another site (hope it's not copyright !) and it gives excellent detail about recommended protein, calories and carb intakes that I haven't come across elsewhere. I haven't seen it posted on here before and hope it will be helpful to people. Do remember though that all surgeons and dieticians give different advice ( mine for example, insists on 4 weeks on the liquid stage) so make sure you follow their advice/requirements :)

http://www.imperialweightcentre.co.uk/pdf/Post Operative Diet Bypass.pdf

starr

very happy post opper
brilliant ! just what my hospital gave me , but i dont understand the 40 strands of spaghetti, what size? its seems a lot compared to the pasta,lol cant believe im measuring spaghetti! x

penguina

Thank you soooooooooo much for this, I haven't been given anything, but the bare minimum about 1/3 of a page of how many weeks on liquid, puree solids etc, but this is more what I am looking for easy follow directions.

I was just about to say I have printed it off... But it has printed like binary code without the zero's!!!!!!!!!!!! Just lots of lines with the pale coloured headers printed.

I don't know if they have it protected or what, but don't print all 19 pages without checking first!! I think I will have to get my purple pen out and get writing LOL. But FAB information Thank you. T

penelope1008

Thanks a great addition to the info we are given I feel we can never have to much as we learn to eat again. Any guidance on healthy sensible eating is great.