• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

diarrhea

Caroline101061

OMG! Violent diarrhea from nowhere - just made it to the loo on time and 25 mins later and two Imodium, have just crawled out - cant get hold of Kirsten at the Whittington bugger! Do I have a bug, have I eaten something I shouldnt or is it a symptom of swine flu - also have achy muscles and a warm nose and my tail is between my legs :cry:

Aww Caroline!! You're a bypasser so don't really know what to advise apart from make sure you keep the fluid intake up.Drink absolutly loads to stop dehydration otherwise you'll have another problem on your hands. I do hope you feel better soon sweetheart.

Hi Caroline

I have not had any op yet, but I wondered if it could be something with sugar or worse, fat.
I was under the impression that this can have an impact.

I must tell you, I have felt under the weather last couple of days, and reading your post had me testing my nose to see if it were warm......lol....this I read before the 'tail between your legs' bit....lol.

Hope you feel better soon

(((hugs)))

I'm more worried about the tail than the runs Caroline:eek::eek::D:D
Hope you get better soon hun;)

Nurse says its nothing bypassy to worry about unless I have a sore throat and aches and pains as it could be swine flu - how fabulous is that! Im chock full of imodium now so I dont think I will poo for the rest of the week now!! Suits me fine.

Could be a bug Caroline or as snow crystal said something you have eaten, but gaynors advise is good until you see someone, plenty of sips of fluid dont dehydrate whatever you do. Hope you feel better soon Caroline. My daughter had swine flu last week caught it from some of the children at nursery but she didnt have diahorrea, although there are a variety of symptoms. Main thing is they are usually very mild form so dont worry My daughter was back at work within 48hrs, no worse for wear

Jay xx

Hi Caroline

Violent diarrhea post bypass is normally attributed to far to much fatty food, for me this could be something as basic as a curry !

Of course you could have swine flu, which i guess you'll know all about soon enough if you have :sick0019:

:hug99: Mxx

Hi Caroline, sorry to hear you have had a traumatic time on the loo! Hope you feel better soon x

get well soon :)

Back