• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do you see the light

Yes I see the light.
4 more sleeps and the first day of the rest of my life begins. No getting round it, I would prefer to have my scrotum tattooed than do another 10 day of this, but if that what it would take to get to surgery bring out the needles.
Come on all of us on the pre-op final phase lest show some smiley faces after the years we’ve been a million different emotions because of our size we can’t surely let a pathetic diet get to us.
So come on chin (or chins ) up. Laugh at the milk grin at the yogurt and focus on the goal. (By the way if anyone thinks your loo loo for laughing and smiling at dairy product or you get sectioned I clam no responsibility) :silly:

LOL Al, you're so funny, I LOVE your posts! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

No getting round it, I would prefer to have my scrotum tattooed than do another 10 day of this, but if that what it would take to get to surgery bring out the needles.

OUCH :eek:

Good attitude you have there. Just don't forget milk, yogurt and soup is still all you'll get for a wee while after surgery too. But I'm sure you'll cope admirably ;)

Go on Al.......let that milk and yoghurt have it son.....love this attitude of yours, you will rock your surgery at this rate ;) XX

Too right he will Dotty... brilliant cheerful attitude... love and hugs xxx

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha :)

Thats what we like Bev, up and at em......positive mental attitude :D Can help in most situations I find ......not always easy but if you can it does help :D XX

What exactly would you have tattooed on your errrr bits?

excellent

What exactly would you have tattooed on your errrr bits?

I always try to keep an open mind, am always open to suggestion and am daft enough to try owt once. So use your imagination and you decide. I thought maybe hanging basket!!!:greenapple::greenapple::talk017:

Back