• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

doctor balupuri list anyone one his list

christine1957

well is 2 and a half month on dr balupuri list:) anyone else on the list for him. im not counting the weeks lol i so am was told 6 month wait i try not to think about it but as a week goes by the more excited im getting just find it hard to keep my weight stable. but if anyone has been put on his list id like to hear how long thay have waited :D x

I was on his list about 3 month when I got a cancellation call. Depends on how well you are otherwise, as to if you'll be offered a cancellation slot quickly. Also, I had gained weight at my pre-op and the nurse had to contact Mr. Small to see if he'd still do my op. He told me he agreed to do it as I had still lost quite a bit since my first weigh in... just so you know to keep an eye on it.
Best of luck.

thank you im trying im finding it a bit hard due to arthritis flair ups i no its not an excuse but im trying hard i will keep it off i must as i need this bypass x

Back