• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi anyone on mr balupuri waiting list or had bypass with him x

christine1957

Hi im under mr balupiri waiting list for a bypass, i have been on the list 4 month next week. Would like to no if anyone is on his list around the same time as me, Or anyone who has had a bypass done buy him thanks.

Chris! If I were you, I would ring the hospital up and see where you at on their list. at least you will have an idea on ruffly how long its going to take hun x

Hi im just after someone else who is on his list or had surgery done by him, dont seam to be able to find anyone lol. I might ring in the morning but whan i rang last time just got told you on the list and that was that. So a bit do i or dont i ring just to get told im on the list. As i said im just asking who is on his list if it was just me id be done by now lol. Just thought i could ask what he is like and get some feed back from people.

no worries hun x

I have just phoned to see ware i am on the list and was told im looking at december time. Thats what i was told from the start so not be long now for me fingers crossed x

Well at least you have a bit more of an idea hun, But really its still been a while really. I think Mr Mahawar has given me the wrong advice on the time limit. Good on ya though hun. wont be long. am worried sick for the endoscopy. but I guess I will have to have it x

i was chewed to bits about it but honest it was fine i just got the throat spray and was fine for me. hubby had it done he got the injection he was ok just ment he could not come straight home, but dont worrie im scared stiff of everything so if im saying it was ok it was.

cheers hun x

i was chewed to bits about it but honest it was fine i just got the throat spray and was fine for me. hubby had it done he got the injection he was ok just ment he could not come straight home, but dont worrie im scared stiff of everything so if im saying it was ok it was.
Yes I had Surgury done by mr Balapuri

Back