• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr sedman spires hull

Hi, only just joined. I'm under Mr Sedman. How are you doing. I'm day one of pre op diet, wondering how on earth I'm going to manage without going into hibernation. So joined site for support x

I am also under Doctor Sedman,

I have my first consultation in a few weeks.:D

I am NHS though so not sure how long the process takes.

All I can say is he is lovely and eXplains everything. Operation went according to plan. The worst thing is having to drink vile fluid post op whilst being X-rayed. I chose him as I know two other ladies that were under him and they also thought he was marvellous. They were NHS and I'm sure it was about 9 months.
All the best and Keep me posted xx

Vonone said:
All I can say is he is lovely and eXplains everything. Operation went according to plan. The worst thing is having to drink vile fluid post op whilst being X-rayed. I chose him as I know two other ladies that were under him and they also thought he was marvellous. They were NHS and I'm sure it was about 9 months.
All the best and Keep me posted xx

Hi I had my surgery in November of last year at the spier hull but under mr Jain all going well and happy to weigh over 9 stone less! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, that's fantastic. You must feel and look out of this world. I've lost nearly 3 stone and am starting to notice changes, but am getting so many wonderful comments from colleagues who I don't see very often. Such a boost xx

Back