• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Editing your thread title.

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
To edit your thread title, look at it from the thread listings page. (so if your thread is in "newcomers" click into newcomers, then double click to the right of the thread title and it will become editable).

Then double click to the right of the title, it should be now possible to edit your title.

I will put up screenshots of how its done later to night :)

Pierce

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
dont double click the link its self, double click to the right of the link.

Hope that helps,
Pierce

RachelA

I still dont seem able to do it tho, is this another thing where I have to have posted x amount of threads like the avatar or am I just a doofus?!! :doh:

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
you should be able to do it now.

If you double click to the right of the blog title it will change to a box which you can edit :)

RachelA

Wahey!!! Thanks Pierce!! All is working fine now!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi Pierce

I've been trying to do this...and it doesn't seem to be working. Can you help me please!!! :D

Smirky

I'm gonna do it!
To edit your thread title, look at it from the thread listings page. (so if your thread is in "newcomers" click into newcomers, then double click to the right of the thread title and it will become editable).

Then double click to the right of the title, it should be now possible to edit your title.

I will put up screenshots of how its done later to night :)

Pierce

Wondered which bit to the right i had to click for a while! But found it in the end! :) Thank you so much very helpful! :eek:

helekisapa

How do I get my profile to show that I am now a post opper like yours

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
How do I get my profile to show that I am now a post opper like yours
hey honey, go to user cp up there^^^ then go to edit your details, and its right at the bottom :) xxx