• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

electric treadmill

keeley86

just wondered if any1 wants to buy it? i dont use it myself since i baught my wii its just stuck in the conservatory doing nothing apart from gathering dust when someone could be getting some good use out of it - heres a couple of pics... its got the auto cut out feature on it and 12 speed settings and the silver plates on the handles measure your heart rate and that. going to put it on ebay but thaught id see if any of you are interested.

27978-albums2163-picture13704.jpg

the bottom bit fold upwards too for storage

where bouts are you in south yorkshire luv? im looking for around £100 for it! not sure if itl go in my car but recon i can sort delivery out for petrol money as me dad drives a van

That looks brilliant and a great buy for you Sugga... I've got a skiing machine around the same size... but nowhere to store it, I'm going to be getting rid of that too... I don't use it now I have my vibration shaker...

It's a great idea to share things and it helps others out too...

Well done Keeley xxx

yeah it does! the whole bottom of it where the belt runs folds up but it is a big one - not sure on the weight limit but im 23 n half stone and ive done a fast walk on it, ive never run on it myself but hubby has and hes 11 stone. usuall weight limit on these are about 18 stone a think but like i say ive not had a problem wiv it - where bouts in sheff r u - im originally from sheff! come to sheff regular visitin family too

ill upload some more pics - and take another one with it folded up tonight x

should do! i dont know though, ill take a pic of it folded up and ill measure it too then youl know then wont ya! its really heavy, it would take 2 men to carry it up.

27978-albums2163-picture13705.jpg

27978-albums2163-picture13706.jpg

this is how it is folded up - its about 5 foot tall - 30 inch across and 29 inch the other way so call it 30 inch square and 5 foot tall folded up - you shouldnt have any problems getting it upstairs i dont think... hope this helps, lol x

Back