• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Embracing my figure, 3 years on.

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
People keep telling me I have an hourglass figure, but I tend to wear quite loose clothing.

So I decided to embrace my curves, and bought a corset top on eBay. Am also getting a pencil skirt to set it off.

The corset is a size 10 and I'm a 32DD. I was a size 24 and 40D.

Scary stuff!

0d33a2bd.jpg

And side view -

58cd5fcf.jpg

Ps, the mirror marks are Charlie's fault!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

You look fabulous. x

You look absolutely amazing! A real inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
xXx

Aww thank you :)

Clare surrounded by support here success is so achievable for you.

I am planning a night out for hubbs and I at the start of September, going to see Jimmy Carr for our birthdays (they are close together). The plan is to dress up and blow him away!

well done ,you look amazing love! ,i sell and model bbw fetish and underwear,love wearing corsets,hope theres still a demand after i lose my weight !, and looking at you ,i should still be busy ,lol x

Shel, you look absolutely fantastic. Does your husband know that you've bought it, or will it be a surprise? How's Nic doing?

love
Rebirthxx

Lol what's a dink?

Haven't told him no, he'll see it hanging up! Have ordered another one too so will see what that's like.

One big difference now is I love an excuse to get dressed up, and I enjoy shopping for nice dresses etc.

Nic is doing well, we're off away for a week with her and J tomorrow so looking forward to that!

WOW, you look amazing, such an inspiration, you will blow him away, he'll be the happiest man on earth, Karen xxx

Ha ha ditzee, at over 5"10 I'm not so little ;)

I still don't think of myself as slim or little so wearing something like that feels strange!

your really are getting on my nerves now! ,slim, sexy and 5ft bleeding 10" !,you should feel amazingly proud and sexy , not strange,your a star !

:) Wow Shel way to go you have a fantastic figure these days I bet your hubby loves the new you even more than the old you.
You have had one hell of a roller coaster ride to get to this point in your life I am so pleased for you.
You both deserve a lovely evening out together and once you have picked him up off the floor after wowwing him with you new outfit I bet you will do.;)
Say hi to Nic from us all on here and have a great time on your break together. :cool:

wow - u look absolutely fabulous. I bet u r so proud of urself x

I do feel very proud thanks, and I am slowly adapting to the different me. I'm hoping that if I get apronectomy funding and have my excess skin removed it will help, as I find that messes with my head. I still see folds of skin which in my head means I can't be slim.

I have a feeling Shel that so many of us will have the same problem both with head and body image not meeting as . Let alone the wait for the apronectomy if we feel the need. I am told by friends I am brave having the bypass I think being brave would be having the apronectomy. That at the moment is more scarey than the bypass because it is real surgery (not just a few cuts for instruments). I do appreciate a bypass and band etc. is proper surgery but the removal of the apron in my mind is really scarey. Good luck to you, I hope I am brave enough in time to consider it for myself as no doubt I will have an apron of my own to deal with once my weight loss journey has ended.

Back