• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Evans is my friend now!

ditzyangeluk

Had to go to town today so thought I would do a bit of browsing in Evans - just out of curiosity, I wanted to see what size I was in now.

They had a gorgeous v-neck jumper http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&cat alogId=20554&storeId=12553&categoryId=129433&paren t_category_rn=69595&productId=895522&langId=-1 (though it was only £7)

ANYWAY, picked up my usual size of 30/32, one 26/28 & a 22/24 (which looked way tiny to me!)

Just for devilement, I tried the smallest on first ... And it FITTED!!
eek.gif
It was actually a 'fitted'fit' if you know what I mean &, even tough I say it myself, it looked goooood!!
redface.gif
No, I looked good!! Me, in a Size 24!!

Need some pennies to go & buy it now!!

Its a bloomin good feeling - I have dropped from their 30/32's to their 26/28. A small step but a good step...thats in 5 weeks!!!

:D

I cannot wait to be able to say that I don't shop their anymore....

well done to you ! its a fab feeling isnt it !

liz

great feeling isn't it? I am still in shock that I'm in a size 18 :)

Thats brilliant. I bet you wished you could buy it there and then. Keep up the good work anyway, and remember not to spend your money yet!!! coz in a couple of weeks you will be another size smaller!!!
Lynne x

Thats brilliant. I bet you wished you could buy it there and then. Keep up the good work anyway, and remember not to spend your money yet!!! coz in a couple of weeks you will be another size smaller!!!
Lynne x

That's exactly what my hubby said! I told him we need to start saving cos I'm going to go mad with spending on clothes! But, ever the Mr Wise Head, he commented that it won't cost quite so much as I won't have to shop in Evans!! Valid point!! :D

Well done ditzy!

Thats brilliant news!xxxx

Hi ditzy

Why not save a little every week and plan to have a little splurge in the january sales - you'll be able to get twice as much for your money and by then you'll be an even smaller size

Hi ditzy

Why not save a little every week and plan to have a little splurge in the january sales - you'll be able to get twice as much for your money and by then you'll be an even smaller size

Hey, good point! And I'll have lost a bit more by then (hopefully!) Mr Wise Head (my hubby) has said "good idea" so woohoo!!

Mind you, money is going to be tight as we may be moving & with removals & checks ect, it isn't going to be cheap! I'll make do with tightening the elastic for now :D

Back