• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ever Get That Feeling?

flutterby1966

I am going to build a bonfire and burn my favourite old size 24 cardigan today. I am going to embrace wearing my new smaller clothes rather than leaving them hanging in the wardrobe in favour of wearing my old faithfulls.

I remember, once I dug a big hole in the garden and buried my ex-husbands clothes in it when he and his mother criticised my ironing. Wow that was a great feeling too
:devilangel:

What are you going to do to start the new year afresh?????

mrscinders

first well done on your loss and sounds like a fab idea go for it :)

mariew

oooh you girls are vicious!! When my husband had an affair I asked him to moved out, then filed for divorce!
I should burn my clothes, they are hanging on me like sacks, off out to buy a couple of jumpers today!

janebell

well done you brill idea new start new clothes x

Raynebubble

i dare not buy any new clothes until the ones i have are being held up by pegs... although i gotta say my trosers do not look that flattering as they are sagging a bit around the bum area...and my topes now which were brought to fit my ample boobies.. are becoming a bit baggy at the top!!.... ooh and today i was standing in the queue at the doctors.. when i looked down without realising it i had crossed my arms... which normally i couldnt do as my arms would end up under my chin lol

newcy

I am going to build a bonfire and burn my favourite old size 24 cardigan today. I am going to embrace wearing my new smaller clothes rather than leaving them hanging in the wardrobe in favour of wearing my old faithfulls.

I remember, once I dug a big hole in the garden and buried my ex-husbands clothes in it when he and his mother criticised my ironing. Wow that was a great feeling too
:devilangel:

OMG! I'm so jealous - I can't wait to burn my old clothes. I'm wearing the biggest size I've ever worn at the month but hope to be back in all the smaller clothes I've been saving in my wardrobe for the last 20 years. What an amazing feeling that will be - although I may look like mutton dressed as lamb since I'm not the 17 year old I was back then but a 36 year old mother of two. However, I don't care - if I can get in them then I'm going to wear them and I don't care what anyone thinks!

P.S. I love that you buried your husbands clothes - I've always warned my hubby that if I catch him playing away then I'll cut all the arms and legs off his clothes or melt his star wars toys depending on how vindictive I'm feeling.