• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise does pay !

Silversurfer

I run a couple of miles every night, the hotel where i'm staying backs onto a country park where there's a big lake, which is great for a run around. So yesterday evening i'm on my way out of the grounds and there on the grass is some kind of monetry note ! i picked it up quickly and shoved it in my pocket. On later inspection its actually a 10,000 Yen note ! :eek:

Ok 10,000 yen is only worth about £66 but it just goes to show you - exercise does pay of in more than one way :D

Off down McDonalds for a slap up celebratory happy meal now woo hoo :D

pmsl.jpg

pmsl.gif

I run a couple of miles every night, the hotel where i'm staying backs onto a country park where there's a big lake, which is great for a run around. So yesterday evening i'm on my way out of the grounds and there on the grass is some kind of monetry note ! i picked it up quickly and shoved it in my pocket. On later inspection its actually a 10,000 Yen note ! :eek:

Ok 10,000 yen is only worth about £66 but it just goes to show you - exercise does pay of in more than one way :D

Off down McDonalds for a slap up celebratory happy meal now woo hoo :D

Hahaha - excellent!

lol NICE 1 !
chatspeak024.gif

Nice one!

not sure what im more jealous of, the finding of the money or your trip to mcdonalds!!!!!! :p

Instead of McD's i had Sushi in the hotel resturant, it was an all you can eat buffet tonight, so started with a variety of starters all yummy, then had prawn tempura followed by the chief selection of 8 pieces of sushi - now i feel sick but it was nice :D i could have had more but nly just managed the bit i had !

chuckles very very nice, there is a food and culture event outside wembley stadium this sunday that i will wander down to, the leaflet has a tray of sushi being help so you never know

chuckles very very nice, there is a food and culture event outside wembley stadium this sunday that i will wander down to, the leaflet has a tray of sushi being help so you never know

The hotel i'm staying at is apparently the onl place you can get fresh sushi in the area, i've ate in some of the best in London including Umi, and this place is as good, so i've booked in for a few weeks more and hope to get through the entire menu :D

SS well done for finding the money but WOW for running 2 miles everyday - I think thats amazing!

Thanks - i've kind of worked up to that distance over a period of time. i find running in the gym on a machine a lot easier than on the road, the dynamics are completely different and i ache a lot more after running on the road. Where i stay doesn't have gym, so i'm forced to go out for my run, which if i'm honest is quiet nice after being couped up in an office all day.

Hi SS...Always nice to find something good whilst out training and sounds like you REALLY enjoyed the food...and "why not".....
M

Back