• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fage Yoghurt recipe ideas please!

She's not wrong, that Fuffs, I order all mine online from the Low Carb Megastore UK - they have a mind boggling selection of flavours! Not cheap but they last a long long time.

snagglepuss said:
She's not wrong, that Fuffs, I order all mine online from the Low Carb Megastore UK - they have a mind boggling selection of flavours! Not cheap but they last a long long time.

Yay!! I will get some myself :D

Yup- sugarfreemegastore which is the same as LOwcar megastore. They are about 5.99 a bottle and p&P is 5.99. - I have had two orders in about 7 months so my 6 bottles last for ages. The whole family use it. I save lots of money as I only have a Costas ( where the coffee and syrup thing began for me lol) once a week at most now. It had become a daily habit.

I had Mrs Quiggles Fage Korma tonight - very tasty indeed! Thank you Kate xxx

I mix it with teaspoon whole grain mustard, balsamic vinegar and a drop of lemon and use it rather than salad cream, or sliced beef tomato with some spread on the top with drizzle olive oil and fresh black pepper.

Great thread as been looking of other ways to get some extra in, as that is the only 2 things I have done with it so far - as when I grow up I want to be like Karlos !
x

I'm glad you both liked it. We love it here, well except Tim (my husband) he doesn't like curry full stop. But this Korma has such a gorgeous flavour. He's only 14 bless him and a brilliant cook, I've told him when he goes to uni he will be able to eat for free if his friends by the ingredients and he cooks it into fab dinners for them. Worked for me lol.

Guys these recipes are amazing. Would you mind if I share them with my support group? I will give you all the credit?

Thanks for that Joffy, I didn't know they had a recipe website!

I made a slightly altered version of Kate's cheesecake idea tonight - a digestive biscuit crumbled as a base, topped with Fage yoghurt mixed with a splash of praline flavoured sugar free syrup and a teaspoon of Philly with chocolate. Not for every day eating but as a treat once in a while, it felt very decadent! You could serve it to "normal eaters" and they'd be none the wiser!

You can buy the SF syrups from Costa direct. I buy them for 6.99 for the large bottle. Some stores advertise that they sell them, some you just have to ask.

Yes costa sell a few basic flavours (vanilla, caramel, hazelnut I think). They don't, however, have peanut butter flavour, or root beer flavour, or praline flavour, or coconut flavour, or butterscotch flavour, or.............ok I will shut up! :)

That's interesting as when I asked they told me the large bottle would be £19.99 ! Mine work out at £6.99 including the p& p as I get six bottles at a time from the website

That's interesting as when I asked they told me the large bottle would be £19.99 ! Mine work out at £6.99 including the p& p as I get six bottles at a time from the website

Is it free postage if u get 6?

No- postage is £5.99 ( or maybe £6.99- can't remember now lol ) but by saving up and getting them all at once it makes it more economical. If I bought just 1 bottle the postage about doubles the cost
x

Get u and r they really nice? u tried the chocolate mint?

Just ordered caramel one on line. Sounds yummy. I used to have Caramel lattes in coffee shops all the time so hope I can re-create at home with skimmed milk & this syrup. Will let you all Know how I get on. Also got some no added sugar caramel sauce for adding to the Fage yogurt. Finally got some high protein soups 18g per serving as I am finding it difficult to get anywhere near my protein daily intake.

Sweetbird

I don't think it has as many flavours but free delivery over 50 pounds if that's good for anyone.

Make a sugar free jelly from the powder, but don't add the 'top up' water. Leave to cool but not set. With and electric mixer beat the jelly gradually into a pot of fage, trying to get as much air in as possible. Pour into serving dishes. You end up with a mouse which if you beat enough air in should be quite light.

Ooh that's an inventive one wobbly! :)

Back