• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fastab

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I have been given some strawberry tasting fastabs from the hospital, but they literally make me feel sick when i take them.

Does anyone know if you can get these in a unflavoured tablet as I would so much prefer them.

Are they the Lansoprazole???
I was given normal capsules on discharge but for some reason when I got my repeat from docs they gave me the fastabs. I agree, not very nice. Just ask your doc for the capsules. You take the Forceval tabs fine so should be ok with those too x

Are they the Lansoprazole???
I was given normal capsules on discharge but for some reason when I got my repeat from docs they gave me the fastabs. I agree, not very nice. Just ask your doc for the capsules. You take the Forceval tabs fine so should be ok with those too x

Yes they are Lansoprazole, Oh if you can get capsule form, that will be ideal, think my doctors are getting fed up with me at the moment lol

They don't have to take them though, just scribble on a prescription so sod 'em lmao

I had to have antibiotics a wk out of surgery and had to have liquid form...omg, the worst taste I have EVER had!!!

I don't mind these! It's the adcal and paracetemol syrup I hate!! Eurgh!!!

You need to take a good drink of water with fastabs other wise they can aggravate your mouth etc. An alternative method is to let the tablet dissolve in a little water then take them that way. The capsules are much better to take once your pouch has fully healed

I loved the fastabs L&D gave me, I only needed then for the first three months

Watch out if you start itching,the Fastabs drove me up the wall and had to stop them.Scalp to toe itching!

Back