• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat armpits v Skinny Armpits.........

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
I wonder if any of you share this problem.

When I was big my armpits were so easy to shave, no problems at all.

Now they are like bloody caves & sooooooo hard to shave, I just can't get in there properly.

If waxing didn't hurt like hell I'd get that done instead, but it's really not for me.

My contribution to the forum today - wobbly lady bits & skinny armpits :8855:

Slap on the Immac!

I can so identify with this! It is such a little thing, but it's so difficult. I knew where I was with my convex armpits, but these concave ones are hard to manage. (Not that I'd go back... ;) )

Lol I know too what you mean. I have had an arm nip and tuck so now only have about half a dozen hairs under each arm

Jo
xx

I agree with jo jo, even harder wen u only have a few left u always miss one and then it grows like crazy !!!! X

It's so lovely when I see that other people are going through exactly the same as me, even the silly things like armpit troubles, lol.

xxx

Oh, it's amazing what changes!

I have no bum now. I had too much before, undoubtedly, but now I can't sit in a theatre on an an aeroplane for any length of time without discomfort.

(I'm not really moaning :) )

haha it is the randomest things we realise afterwards.

I know a friend of mine lost loads of weight herself and lost....shoe sizes!

haha it is the randomest things we realise afterwards.

I know a friend of mine lost loads of weight herself and lost....shoe sizes!

I have size 10 feet, so this is one of my biggest wishes! lol

Why bother shaving . . . go all Germanic and let it grow wild and free xx

rofl!!! I cannot abide the thought of having armpits like I have Don King in a headlock!! lol

I don't have armpits, I have armhills!

Hubbys lost 4.5 stone since his op in Feb - wondering if he'll have to get new glasses as he says they are a bit looser already!

I also wonder if I will have less of a fat head lol

Does anybody wonder if they will like their slim face? Or those who are at goal, do you recognise yourself?

Back