• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat armpits v Skinny Armpits.........

I don't really recognise myself, even now. I do see my mother staring back at me from the mirror! :eek:

I have had to get new glasses as my old ones were much too big and kept slipping down.

Feet are definitely getting smaller. I've had to chuck a few pairs of shoes out already and bought one size smaller.

Feet are definitely getting smaller. I've had to chuck a few pairs of shoes out already and bought one size smaller.

Hee Hee me too.

I have wide flat feet and always wore size7eee.

After only 7 weeks my feet seem to have shrunk! :confused:all my shoes are dropping off me!

I seem to be loosing the weight from the toes up.. my legs/ankles are starting to look like matchsticks.. just hope the rest catches up soon:D
Jay
xXx

i can so relate to this so much so i have treated myself to laser treatment for both under arms and bikini as waxing my bikini was becoming so difficult getting the skin tight enough and like you say getting a razor in the under arm cave was just impossible. x

Laser would be wonderful, imagine never ever having to shave my pits ever again, yet they look wonderfully smooth all the time.

Now that would be fab!

xxx

Back