• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fat tax.. pay more to fly if your fat !!!!!!

I got weighed for a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, but it wasnt so that I could be charged more ( I was 3 stone heavier then), it was done so they could figure out who would sit where- to balance out the helicopter.

Regards
MNL:p

perhaps ive missed something but whats wrong with charging more other than we would rather not pay?
airlines do supply extension belts they are bright orange generally. i would not mind paying for an extra seat if it made my flight more comfortable for me and they gave me the baggage limit as well. if you watch airline usa, southwestern already have and enforce the second seat rule for the comfort of the pasenger of size and other customers.

dave

ps i have no doubt that being 30 stone plus effects the fuel efficency of my car.

if ryan air think this and get it all the othere airlines will follow suit i think its discusting how ppl treat fatter ppl its not fair we have feelings they should get a life instead of making money out of baggage oh and now over weight ppl

sarah x

sarah u feel stongly about this, sign the petition on F/H I have, u no wot im saying n where to sign it, go do it, ive signed it and made my feelings very clear.
the petition will go diectly to ryan air.
liz x

Back