• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feel so sad today

janebell

this is not weight realated i just need to have a bit off a rant realy i got a funeral to attend to day at half 12 to say goodbye to the most wonderfull brave little princess ever becky bell my gawjuss cousin age 7yrs old lost her battle to cancer she was such a star her smiles made me smile love n miss you baby fly with the angels :cry:xxxxxxxxxxx

oh jane im so sorry :( i hope today goes as well as it can. Jesus only takes the best children honey xxx

Condolences.jpg

oh thats so sad hun... RIP little one, the angels will look after you xx
Big hugs Jane xx

so sorry for your loss RIP little one xxxx

At such a tender age ..bless her..(((hug))) for you xxx

So sorry for the sad news Jane, I know it will take a long long time for you to get over this - I will add you to my prayers, it will get easier be strong for her xxx

Another star is shining in the skies at night, RIP brave angel xxxxxxxxxxx

My heart is breaking for you. That's the same age as my niece and I can't imagine losing her.... There is definitely a new precious angel in heaven. I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you.....

thank you everyone for you lovely kind words today went as good as it possible could she is in my heart always x

:gen126: you needed a hug after today xxx

thank you flowerofshona i defo needed hugs after today much apreciated x

thank you magsy x

Back