• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling bloated

topbanana11

Hello All
My name is Rich, im an aging rugby player who just could'nt persuade his stomach he had stopped playing hense weight gain.i had a lap band fitted on saturday Hooray. I need some kind sole to tell me how long does this horrible bloated feeling last. i have a stich pain in my side and a horrible heartburn feeling. no other pain though. only sipping water, smooties and protien shakes. does anyone have a magic cure.

Hi Rich did not want to read and run, sorry your having problems I had the bypass so cant help I am sure someone will be along soon to give you advice there are loads of banders on here...xx

alot of the bloating is trapped air from the op keep walking movment shifts alot of it some people swear by gripe water i didnt use it myself tho , and congrats on the op:) you will get loads of advice on here from other banders we are all at different stages which helps

Hi Rich and welcome sorry I can not help as im Bypass but there is loads that will have lots of info for you

Another option is Rennie's deflatine, if the gripe water or peppermint tea isn't to your taste!

Hi Rich welcome to mini's and congrats on becoming a loser :) yup all things mentioned so far will help with the trapped wind

Back