• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling pretty good today!

Katie_25

Hi all, just wanted to share my excitement today. I've had a crappy few weeks in terms of weight loss to be honest. I had my surgery on 10th November and lost weight consistently following this, until I went back on to solid food just before Christmas.
I had maintained for 3 weeks or so and although I was told that this may happen until my body adjusts to my new habits, I was still feeling disappointed.
Anyway, I apprehensively got on the scales this morning for my weekly weigh in and i've lost 5lb's this week! :D so my bodies obviously starting to catch up.
This takes me to 2 stone 8lb's off in total now and it has also taken me down to my lightest weight in the last 3 years or so... so i'm feeling pretty good today!
Also just wanted to say to other new banders, if you do have slow weeks a couple of months in, then don't get disheartened, it seems your body catches up eventually :).
Anyway, I hope everyone is well and has a good weekend.

Katie X

:happy036:

welldone.gif

Thanks guys, here's hoping I can keep the momentum going! :D

Katie X

Well done, great to get to a routine.

Back