• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Final countdown

nicola1723

6 1/2 months out, size 10/12/14 (depending on shop!) from size 24, 7st8 down and target within touching distance! BMI 30.5, highest was 53. Crazy how I can still be classed as obese in a size 10 dress.... But still bloody frustrated, only lost 4lbs over last 2 weeks. Am so impatient! Fertility tests have all started - turns out I have to have them all from the beginning again, which means the painful dye injection into the Fallopian tubes. I hope it all works this time! Thanks for everyone's support. Last 6 months been a crazy roller coaster!

Attachments

• image-1883062630.jpg
    image-1883062630.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 164

GeMzY

good luck with your next adventure & a big congrats on your losses :) brilliant inspiration!

Crystalrainbow

Nicola you look blooming fab hun :) even my hubby said blooming ek!! wd hun on such a fab result, now for the dream ending eeek fingers crossed on your next adventure to becoming a Mummy :) bless you x x x

fjsinc

Well done Nic. Sorry to hear you have go through all the tests again, that sucks. But hopefully now things will really start to move on the baby making front for you. Fingers crossed for you.

Llora

You are a gorgeous woman!!! You were very sweet even in your before pictures! But now you just look sexy!!! Look at that figure!!! The perfect Hourglass isnt it? :)

Butterfly_lady

Looking mighty fine lady xxxx I wish you all the best with your next venture xxx I remember texting you on the days of our ops I was so glad when you were out the other side it confirmed in my head that I too would be ok :)

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Nicola you look fab hun :) and I know what you mean about being obese and a size 10. It seems silly doesn't it! Im siting in a size 12 top 14 bottom at the moment & I'm on the cusp of becoming obese from morbidly obese .. It just doesn't make sense :confused:

nicola1723

Nicola you look fab hun :) and I know what you mean about being obese and a size 10. It seems silly doesn't it! Im siting in a size 12 top 14 bottom at the moment & I'm on the cusp of becoming obese from morbidly obese .. It just doesn't make sense :confused:

It's being a short arse does it

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Haha that what my lovely hubby calls me but unfortunately it's true :sigh:

Louise65

Wow Nicola you look amazing ? I am just starting out on my WL journey I got sleeved on friday so only a few days in but seeing your weight loss and your pictures has give me so much inspiration. Well done ? xx

nicola1723

Wow Nicola you look amazing ? I am just starting out on my WL journey I got sleeved on friday so only a few days in but seeing your weight loss and your pictures has give me so much inspiration. Well done ? xx

Good luck hon! It's not easy and I had a fair few complications, but really feeling the benefits now :) X

carrieb

Happy Bypasser
You look so beautiful - and full of hope! Well done, and good luck with the ivf xx

nicola1723

Actually wore yellow yesterday! Can't remember the last time I did.

Attachments

• image-1123890697.jpg
    image-1123890697.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 69