• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally yipee initial appointment i have a date!

pmkmrm

:p;):);):D:D:D:D:D:D
finally after 8 months!!!!!! i recieved a phone call today from chichester to say i have my initial appointment with mr slater on the 22nd april. i am soooo excited screamed the place down!!!! also strangely a bit apprenhensive??? not sure what thats about? maybe because it's finally happening and im on the road to wls the first sign post is intitial appointment then next signpost preop then destination, op. then onto different road post op wls journey.
wow exciting stuff!!!!
love katexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kate, that's interesting....I had a phone call almost 4 weeks ago for an appointment with Mr Slater on 29 April and you get a call today for an appointment a week earlier!!!! Let us know when you get the appointment letter confirming it - I'm still waiting for mine!!! Best wishes, Julie x

Ooh thats great news Kate. Very happy for you hun xx

thats great news hun xxx

congrats Hun ...... is it your first appointment with the surgeon ??

and rem we are all having the same ops but we are all diff ... all diff kinds of medical problems and reasons .. so don't panic if someone at the same place as you is ahead or after you cause theres always a reason for this ..

i got my date today along side a woman who has waited 3 years for her date .. and she is having her op the week after me .. and i have waited 5 months ... so don't panic it will happen ..

Fab news, good luck with it...patience is certainly needed with the NHS and WLS. x

Fantastic news, great to hear that St Richards is perhaps finally getting threw the waiting list, fingers crossed I'm not too far behind you and Julie!! Lucy xx

great news hun! x

All that finger crossing must have worked! I got my first appointment date - 1st June, got the call this afternoon and they said a letter will follow. I'm so pleased things are finally moving for all of us at St Richards!! xx

congrats!!!

.x.

Last edited:
great Lucy....fab news x

Back