• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finaly got my decision letter..

oh honey im so sorry :( appeal again? go see your MP? xxx

i emailed my Mp 6 months ago, he didnt bother replying.. funny thing is, hes had a bypass too.
gawd, try mailing him again, he might get it this time, im sure someone reads them first x

ah Thats awful vamps I know how u must be feeling it just feels like nothing is ever going to go right.
Make a physical appointment with your MP at one of his open surgerys.....he will know you mean business then I'm sure

So sorry to hear this Vamp :(

I know how much heart and soul you have put into this. I really hope there is a way around it for you xxx

So sorry, honey :( ... try again ... & again until they say yes. Don't give up as some people on here have had to do this several times & eventually they have been accepted. Find out exactly what the terms in the letter mean by asking them for an explanation & how to rectify it. In the mean time try to keep your spirits up be exercising & releasing your natural endorphines ... don't turn back to food if you can help it, sugar xxx :)

thank you.
just rang my surgeons secretary as he said wait till we see what the outcome is then go from there as i didnt have a further appointment with him as he wont fill my band anymore due to it not working,
the secretary said when they get the same letter as the pct sent me he will go from there probably want to see me again.

feel like poo :(

(((hugs)))

I am sorry we can't say anything that can help you feel better. But I hope just knowing we are all here to listen, encourage, empathise and sympathise will help you focus on the fight xxx

Aw hun that is such a downer hun, having spent years begging at doctors for help so know how you feel!
Get in fighting mode and beat them xxxxxxxxxx

Back