• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finger licking good ...

mayamoo

It's my work husbands birthday tomorrow (39+1) so since getting in from work I have been busy making cupcakes for work, my favourites too chocolate fudge and vanilla and raspberry just finished frosting them and v proud to say I barely licked my fingers . ..I say barely as I piped fudge sauce into their centres and had a teeny piping bag explosion and before I knew it the good stuff was in my gob! Caught myself in time n only had a tiny tiny bit(not even quarter teaspoon) and was terrified for ten min afterwards my tum wouldn't like it but all is well . . .won't do it again though!

Thats the hardest thing our hands and mouths act before our brains get into gear, happens to the best of us. xx

Omg cupcakes n me....let's just say I give up with my fingers n get the spoon out!!! I love cake mix n buttercream yum yum :)

I do too Jo, its a good job I love him because they look and smell amazing but I won't be having one tomorrow! :-(

I saw the thread title and it made me think of KFC chicken popcorn ... Omg, I have been thinking of it for a week now so I need to get it out of my system. I plan to have a teeny portion at the weekend Yum. I don't ever do fast food tho ...WICKED :D off to find nutritional value off their website now ... I hope it has protein LOL

I was same Michelle so this week had half a crispy strip, 4 of the popcorn chicken balls but no chips...beauty of nicking food off my daughter! I never used to be that fussed about KFC yet now....give it me give it to me give it to me :) its not as bad as I expected just stay clear of the wraps/bread/fries :)

I have no children I can borrow to take with me, so I will just buy a kiddies portion or two of the strips Jo mentioned. 260 cals and either 15g or 21g of protein respectively which is not a really bad treat to enjoy at the end of the day. Is it worth driving 20 miles to nearest KFC for? LOL Might have to build into retail therapy session :D

Ignore that. I was on USA site. Can you believe the kiddies portion size is almost the same as our regular size (double the size of our uk kiddies portion size) ... No wonder obesity is such a massive problem

i have found a spice mix that lets me make it at home :) I don't fry it, bake it in the oven but its good enough that my boyfriend and daughter prefer it!

What's it called? ... Obviously other brands may be available LOL

Back