• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Firsy fill

crazycatlady

Hey guys-was just wondering if first fill was 4 weeks after the op? My wounds have healed really quickly and inflammation seems to have totally settled (had op 9 days ago) but feeling hungry and able to consume what I think ate 'normal' volumes of liquids/soups/shakes and feel hungry still isn't doing wonders for my feelings that I'll fail at this! I know it's the first fill that starts the ball
Rolling! Xx

6 weeks seems to be the norm. I felt same but look back at what you use to eat and u won't be eating anything near like you were. but I know what you mean as reading posts by others of 1 potato, 1 slice of meat and 1 spoon of veg makes u think..god I'm eating more than that!! My first fill is wed!

You are totally right! I've had yoghurt then a bowl of soup then another yoghurt and a shake. But I'm starving! I know cake would go down ok but that's head hunger. But tummy is rumbling! Nothing compared to the large dominoes and 2 sides I could eat! I've lost 5 pounds in a week-scared I won't keep it up. Xx

Ring your provider, if they think you need a fill at 4 or 6 weeks they can book you in x

Six weeks is roughly about right. Some do take longer but on the whole 6 weeks or thereabouts x

Back