• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food addiction has become my life-todays mail on line feb 20 2014

los in it

anyone read todays sun newspaper?

on age 34 of sun woman(monday 30 sept 2013) is a story of a woman who had a gastric sleeve,but cheated ended weighting 33stone then went on a slimming world diet and lost 20 stone! worth reading if only to see what to avoid so you don't mess yourself up after putting yourself though such a thing as a sleeve.

on age 34 of sun woman(monday 30 sept 2013) is a story of a woman who had a gastric sleeve,but cheated ended weighting 33stone then went on a slimming world diet and lost 20 stone! worth reading if only to see what to avoid so you don't mess yourself up after putting yourself though such a thing as a sleeve.

She was 33st and lost 9st after surgery then her weight stopped as she said she was eating high sugar & fat foods constant through the day, on one day she ate 144 quality street. She then went on to lose 11 stone after joining weight watchers. I think it just proves how the sleeve/bypass/band is only a tool it still needs hard work for the weight to come off. Also I think it proves that your stomach can be altered so you eat less but the the mind issues are still there.

I assume that the sleeve did ultimately help her lose the weight though, she just needed to stop cheating with it?

Food for thought. Ha.

Good on her!!!!!!

Wow - I'm 23 this year and currently just over half of the girl's weight. It is a sad story but hopefully she'll be able to do something about it!

Have a lovely Christmas,

this is sad but also sadly apart of everyday life now for many as not enough is done to help these people when they first need it same as over here we have to jump through hoops where as we shouldnt need to

just read this and have to say in my case it doesnt apply as my problem was under eating though many do comfort eat so may benefit from it but at what cost as you would need to buy the book to get all the info needed and im sure it wont be cheap

they had them wearing these on a training day on big body squad

if it makes staff think twice about how they deal with patients then i think its a good idea

on the show they had a nurse try and put on trousers wearing the suit, she quickly realised that it was near impossible and she would need help

they also hoisted them wearing the suits and realised just how frightening and unsettling it is to be hoisted if the sling isnt connected just right

Last edited:
i watched them on big body squad also and was glad to see that they were being made to realise just how we feel i think they forget at times that we have feelings and emotions

I think its a great idea!! x

Gosh! Didn't realise there was a 'trend' for a Buffalo Hump, lol... What a name! :8855:

Back