• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Found some helpful Info for Lap Banders...ie Me!!!

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Hi ya, Just found this really cool lady called Kay who has so much info on Lap Bands...her videos are from You Tube. She shows having a fill and what to eat etc...Has helped me so thought i'd pass it on :
Love My Lap Band Video Interviews « Love My Lap Band!
2 days to go till my pre-op diet ...soooooooo excited !!! and Op is 7th July Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:party0011:

cool lovebug :) you need a ticker for your op so we can all count down with you!

oooooh get posting then! I used to use mini's when I was on Cambridge which is why my post count is in the hundreds, but hadn't used it for a looong time.

keep posting lovebug - can't wait to see how fast your ticker moves as you will be exactly a week ahead op wise!! How are you feeling about it all as it gets closer??

mmmm, slimfast, I only get that treat at lunchtime on my pre-op diet when I start next week!!!! Hope the first pre-op day has gone well.

I am feeling fine at the mo about it all, but then I still have three weeks to go. Keep posting, and I will support you as much as I can. If you are on msn you can reach me at [email protected] if you ever want a one to one chat/moan or whatever x

Back