• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

france v Belgium

gweni

No I am not talking about the world cup :)

I have secured my funding and am now ready to book. I've narrowed it down between 2 clinics:

Brussels Dr Chris -experienced not too expensive slightly arrogant which is a nice -- very sure on why I need to book with him

France - through french cosmetics they have a few different websites Tullia is kinda pushy but not in a bad way just very sure about the clinic etc

Both sound good but would love some feedback or input from anyone who's had surgery with any of the above?

Thanks!!

Both have dates for me in nov so it's all moving so quick!

I would say go with your gut instinct, I'm sure one shines out more for you than the other. Trust your gut, book it & then sit back & celebrate.

x

Ha ha ha, very true. Or my other way is open a bottle of wine & hopefully by the end of it you've chosen one,

;-)

Did you choose? How exciting :D xx

No I am not talking about the world cup :)

I have secured my funding and am now ready to book. I've narrowed it down between 2 clinics:

Brussels Dr Chris -experienced not too expensive slightly arrogant which is a nice -- very sure on why I need to book with him

France - through french cosmetics they have a few different websites Tullia is kinda pushy but not in a bad way just very sure about the clinic etc

Both sound good but would love some feedback or input from anyone who's had surgery with any of the above?

Thanks!!

Both have dates for me in nov so it's all moving so quick!
Hi there, I too am booked to have gastric sleeve on 8th Nov with Dr Chris in Belgium. Have you now booked?

Has anyone been with French lazer clinic with Tullia .
I have been let down by another company in prauge.Dr said yes so I got organising it was 2 weeks today .contacted them yesterday and now Dr said NO !
I'm so cross and upset . I've arranged work kids etc....
so I've managed to get same week with
Tullia.however I'm still a bit frightened about paying all of it upfront by tomorrow .if you pay by credit card are you protected ?
Has anyone had dealings with this company .im sure they are ok but I need some reassurance
Please. Thank you

It is I think
Don't know about dr v in prauge just waiting to find out .my bmi is 33.7
I have no medication
But cholesterol is 6.4 that's about it .
Osteoarthritis in both knees that's why I want surgery I don't want 2 knee replacements .so I'm trying to control my weight now .

@Iwannabeslimagain and @secret these are really old threads your posting on.

This one was started in October 2014!

I can appreciate your looking for information etc but this is a support forum first and foremost and resurrecting old threads isn't going to get you either.

We have very few active members who have had surgery abroad I'm afraid. Those that are around have, from what I've seen commented on your threads.

Back