• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Free counselling

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
I thought some of these links might help. A while ago I was looking into free counselling for a service user and there is a range of online/telephone/letter counselling services out there.

It's also worth checking with your local voluntary services centre as many voluntary agencies offer free counselling too.

Horsesmouth | Online Peer Mentoring Support for all Life, Work and Learning Issues

Find a Free Counsellor : Counselling

Free counselling online from Enmore

Carolyn Priestley

Home--> (email option available)

:: Free Online Counselling/counseling-online advice/help-Family- Relationship-Health- Business-Work-Sex ::

HTH

Shel

Last edited:
Excellent post! Could be really useful. Thx:)

I thought some of these links might help. A while ago I was looking into free counselling for a service user and there is a range of online/telephone/letter counselling services out there.

It's also worth checking with your local voluntary services centre as many voluntary agencies offer free counselling too.

Horsesmouth | Online Peer Mentoring Support for all Life, Work and Learning Issues

Find a Free Counsellor : Counselling

Free counselling online from Enmore

Carolyn Priestley

Home--> (email option available)

Free offer

:: Free Online Counselling/counseling-online advice/help-Family- Relationship-Health- Business-Work-Sex ::

HTH

Shel

You are a font of all knowledge, it's great having someone like you on this site!!. You are truly helpful in every regard.
thanks for all your valuable input and information.

you are :superwoman:

MyNewLife

Thanks Erin, have deleted it from my original post.

Back