• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FREE snack box from Graze.com

Twiggie

I've been getting weekly snack boxes from graze.com for some time now and it's just struck me that these would be perfect for post-op people (and pre-ops) as a good source of protein.

They mostly contain nuts & dried fruit but some packs have a small chocolate treat which is ideal if you need a chocolate fix without being tempted to eat a whole bar! :17729:

If you use code P7Z8765 you can try a box completely FREE of charge with no obligation to buy anymore, although I can guarantee once you've tried them you'll want more! ;)

Have a look and see what you think....

graze - health - what could grazing do for you?

;)Have sent link to OH in case he is overcome by an irresistible urge to treat me!

I definitely gotta go to specsavers, i thought you said your OH might get an irresistible urge to eat you lol xxx

Hahaha that made me laugh! :D

Forgot to mention also that each grazebox contains an information card detailing all the nutritional information of each pack. I usually share a pack with my son (I don't get any say, he nicks them off me lol) but I find even nibbling on half a pack staves off the hunger for a couple of hours until the next meal :)

Thank you looks great my first order is coming wednesday! thanks again x

Back