• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gained weight!

luckyla

I've put on a 1lb this week and I'm gutted :-(
I've not had anything that I shouldn't have done. Has this happened to anyone else?
Since I started my pre op diet on 8th May I've lost 3st 3lbs.

I've put on a 1lb this week and I'm gutted :-(
I've not had anything that I shouldn't have done. Has this happened to anyone else?
Since I started my pre op diet on 8th May I've lost 3st 3lbs.
dont worry i have gained twice since i had my op both times 1 lb my op was 6 weeks ago tomorrow ive also stalled a few times also , but ive lost 27 pounds in 6 weeks so overall very happy, my weight gain and stall is A/ when i dont eat or drink enough B/ when i dont have no 2's for a few days, i dont stress as much any more xxx

It's just time to kickstart it again. It's not unusual to stall or gain the odd pound or 2 sometimes.

You have to eat differently and exercise differently. It's just your bodies way of trying to rebel against you :)

Thank you both for your feedback :)
I feel really down :-(
I do however think I may be retaining fluid as my eyelids have been really puffy for the last couple of days? I'm back to work tomorrow so I'll be moving around more which should help ;-)

Thank you both for your feedback :)
I feel really down :-(
I do however think I may be retaining fluid as my eyelids have been really puffy for the last couple of days? I'm back to work tomorrow so I'll be moving around more which should help ;-)
dont be down it will come right, i always know when im holding water as my ring gets abit tight, and my weight lose suffers, try and drink more water xxxxxxx

Back