• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gastric bypass

d.b safc

hi i had my gastric bypass on the 30th dec and im on the puree diet but im not liking it does any one no some recipes i could try i would be very greatfull thanks

Hope you get some good ideas hun as I can imagine its not easy to come up with something to keep you inspired but just focus on the goal at the end and you'll be on 'normal' meals in no time.

Can I ask when you went on the waiting list hun? I went on in December and hoping to get my sleeve in about April x

fish pie,
shepherds pie,
meatballs in gravy with mash and veg,
Heinz soups.. different flavours

how long are you on puree for hun?

hi

Hope you get some good ideas hun as I can imagine its not easy to come up with something to keep you inspired but just focus on the goal at the end and you'll be on 'normal' meals in no time.

Can I ask when you went on the waiting list hun? I went on in December and hoping to get my sleeve in about April x
hi i went and got the camera down in september and then thay put me on waiting list then i got a phone call in december to ask could i go in on december 30th if youv had the camera down it wont take long now good look

hi i went and got the camera down in september and then thay put me on waiting list then i got a phone call in december to ask could i go in on december 30th if youv had the camera down it wont take long now good look

Thanks hun - the time has flown by so far so hopefully only a few more months now... The bariatric cooking site looks pretty good X

I struggled on that stage its so hard and most foods taste horrid when blended, I ended up living on blended chicken with a tble spoon potato n either gravy or curry, good luck hope everything went well with ur op xx

Back