• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

general moan at 1 20 am :S

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Neeeeed to SLEEEEEEP but can't cos of my stupid head! :( can't wAit to see the neurologist so I can start treatment :( I keep gettin quite scared! My head feels numb but sore if that makes sense ..... ouch I could cry right now! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

HoPe*87* said:
It's horrible not being able to sleep :( I'm stuck on night shift :( wots wrong with ur head hun? Xxx

Aw bless ya, av got fluid on my brain and it HURTS!. Lol its so bad tonight Its making me feel so sick urgh! Xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Aw bless ya, av got fluid on my brain and it HURTS!. Lol its so bad tonight Its making me feel so sick urgh! Xxx

Awwwh no that's terrible, when do u get treatment for that? Xxx

I had an mri on Monday to make fully sure its just fluid and have to go back on Thursday to discuss the results I have to see a neurologist ASAP so I don't know when I start treatment but I hope its soon cos the pressure in my head is horrific right now lol ... though I think my first treatment is a lumbar puncture which I'm not looking forward to Haha Xx

It's a good job I'm unemployed! I seem to be at hospital every few days at the mo between tests for the op and my head lol ... xxx

I hope it gets sorted for u soon that must be horrible. ur doing well to cope with everything u have got going on. Stay strong and look to the future there's blue clouds on the horizon xxxx

Tonibones10 said:

If it's really bad go to a&e. They will get u admitted and arrange lp! Or get emergency appointment with gp. Ask him to ring hospital and get u in. Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

HoPe*87* said:
I hope it gets sorted for u soon that must be horrible. ur doing well to cope with everything u have got going on. Stay strong and look to the future there's blue clouds on the horizon xxxx

Thank you honey I know al be fine 1 day, just so annoying how its all hitting me at 1ce lol Xx

amg said:
If it's really bad go to a&e. They will get u admitted and arrange lp! Or get emergency appointment with gp. Ask him to ring hospital and get u in. Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I hadn't even thought of doing that lol, I finally fell asleep at 3 and it had calmed down abit so I think I was tired and worked up, im at hospital tomorrow anyway so if its bad then I will ask :) thank you for that advise I know what to do next time :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back