• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

General overall help plesae...

puddinpie

Hi, after Ive logged in I click on user cp (top right) and then click my subscriptoins and see if i hvae any updates then coz Im following weight watchers I then have to go into user control panel and scroll down till find weight watchers and then i can read threads from there.... is ther anyway of saving or having default so that all weight watchers forums come up automatically???

Also how do you get status and rep power etc???

Sorry for all the questions. Jude

Just go to the Weight Watchers forum here: Weight Watchers - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

(You will see this at the top of pages, theres a navigation info bar like this page has:

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum > Tech Support > Forum Technical Support
General overall help plesae...

You can click on "Forum Technical Support"

There is also the "Forum Jump" on the left of the blue bar at the top which you can use to quickly navigate the forum.

You get reputation when people click the weighing scales to the left of your post :)

This post by Mini is very good at explaining the various parts of MiniMins: http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Pierce