• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting back on track

Paula1975

Hi all,

Its been a while, since i posted, i wish i had kept on posting and maybe i wouldnt be where i am today.
Its been a tough 6 months or so. some of you may remember i lived with my grandad for many years, we lost him back in March, and with trying to cope with the grief, the house was being sold and had to find somewhere to live.And on top of that, was having a bad time with work.
I've been in a new job and a house share now for 3 months, but since grandad i have not been taking care of myself. not sleeping, not eating properly. and yesterday i saw the bariatric team, and they, i mean he was so lovely, he wasnt too worried as he understood my grieving. he's asked me to see the dietician again, i was discharged from them, i will see them in december, and back to bariatric team in 4 months.
i was doing so well, gained alot of confidence, and that has been shattered.
I want to get back to where i was

Thank you for reading

xx

We all have our ups and downs, but glad that you are working towards a positive direction, as no mater what gets us down we need to find a way to get back on track and look after ourselves.

You will find a lot of encouragement and support on these forums.

Welcome back please do share your woes with the guys on here as everyone wants to help if only to say just that, to offer support and advise if able to
good luck with everything

It takes time Paula and this is a long-life change not a short one. Keeping with the team will hopefully get you back on the track you were as you were so focused.

Sending you a big hug from the US of A :)

Oh Paula. You have had such a lot to cope with and anyone who find all that challenging. Please don't be too hard on yourself. Just try your best to move past it (the gain that is) and slowly get your head back in the game.

All the best. xx

Back