• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Goal weight loss

Stephy

Hello all, I posted a few months ago after my first appointment at the seminar.

I had my appointment the other day with the nurses and got given a weight loss target of 6kg, I know that's not much but I'm really struggling, I feel like I'm not doing anything right, or even thinking about losing weight.

I don't want it to come to my appointment and me to have not lost anything! I want to try to lose as much as I can on my own, the nurse didn't really explain how I thought she would, basically just go and lose this weight! I know it's not that easy!!

Anyone

how long have u got to lose it .u could do a 1000 cals a day diet or a liquid diet .u will have to focus tho write down what u eat n drink this can keep u on track .good luck x

Hello. I don't know I think my next appointment will be in the new year, they said about 6 months, I just thought they would give me some advice x x

I always found Slimming World good for helping me loose weight. My trouble was that as soon as I came off the diet plan I put it back on coz my eating habits reverted back. The classes help support me & gave me lots of tips. Think weight watchers is the sme but a different diet. Both are or the Internet if you can't get to class but that was not as effective for me. Just don't be too ambitious about trying to loose it all quickly that's why you are looking at surgery.

Hi

im at the same stage as you. im writing a diary every day and keeping track of my food on fitness pal. Ive found it really good keeping a diary as its making me aware of my triggers for eating. Just keep going you can do it.
x

Back