• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weight loss

luv2bskinny

i ave just recived my 2nd appointment through for the 9th feb, i no i wil get a weight loss target when i go but i was wondering if i had already lost weight will they give me a small weight loss target or wil i get my 3rd appointment through quicker????? i ave started slimming world 3 weeks ago and i ave already lost nearly 7 pound so i am just hoping that with me losing weight already it might speed the process up xx

Hi, Dont have a definate answer for your question as I think it must vary from hospital to hospital but I do know that losing weight between seminar and seeing nurse has slightly speeded up things for some peopkle on here. I have my appt with nurse on Jan 14th So I joined Slimming World last week but have not actually started the plan yet and missed my first weigh in this week. I need my ass kicking!!!!!
Anyway if you want to keep in touch so we can support each other please feel free to add me as a friend or just mail me.
Theresa x

Sorry I don't have an answer either but didn't want to read and run. If you've already had your weight recorded I feel sure they will be pleased with that as you're showing your motivation.

thanks 4 t replys, it doesnt matter either way cos i no i wil defo get a weight loss target nd losing weight in the mean time wil b better 4 me, i just hope that it does speed things up a little!!! so rolanda wot is t appoint with the nurse for????? x

Back