• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good Luck Corey!

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Good luck for your band surgery tomorrow, I hope it all goes well and you have a good smooth recovery :)

good luck corey ! i hope all goes smoothly for you and you have a quick easy recovery.

liz x

good luck for tomorrow mr .. im sure everything will be just fine ;o)

let us all know how u are as soon as u can x

Best wishes Corey, hope everything goes well and you have a super quick recovery x

Oh, Corey so excited for you hun! I hope it goes smoothly for you and you home and comfy soon. Best wishes to you!

Nic:p

Good Luck Corey - really looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks Shel, I'm surprisingly not nervous - am sure that'll change as the day wears on - hard to believe that in 22 hours I'll be at the hospital eek! The day ahead is planned - shopping for liquids, laundry and packing an overnight bag - my life is so exciting ;o)

adea4a0f.jpg

Can someone please explain to me why it is that after having been off work for two days now, and considering I have to be at the hospital just before 7am tomorrow why is it that i havn't packed my overnight bag yet and can't find the motivation to do it either?

hi corey, i was like that as well, your probably just apprehensive as the reality of it is here, "get that bag packed" you will be fine.

good luck and i cant wait to hear from you on your return.

liz x

Have you packed it yet? The hours are counting down!

yeah u packed it ???? or me n jen gonna come do it 4 ya :D

I packed at 11 last night - think I have everything, too late now if I don't. Had another rotten nights sleep - pretty much the pattern this week, still I am up and awake and should have left 5 minutes ago but still waiting for my OH to get ready. He is never on time for anything - very frustrating, but he can explain why we're late which we will be as it's a 40 minute drive, and I have to be there in 35 minutes time.

I'll try and get online whilst in the hospital (am taking my phone in) but won't promise anything - but will definately post something when I am home again.

good luck hun. will be thinking of you xx

Back