• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a new date for my op :)

Andy1968

It's next WEDNESDAY !!! June 20th !!
Got a call from L&D and they had a cancellation so milk diet tomorrow for a week ( Result !) threads for my op!
This time I'm not going to be ill !!!
Hope you're ok.
Andy x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thats brilliant Andy will have to wrap yourself up in a bubble so you don't catch anything this time. Stay healthy and so pleased for you xx This is it xx

It's next WEDNESDAY !!! June 20th !!
Got a call from L&D and they had a cancellation so milk diet tomorrow for a week ( Result !) threads for my op!
This time I'm not going to be ill !!!
Hope you're ok.
Andy x

OMG! OMG! OMG! im soooooo pleased for youuuu :D cant wait to see how you get on mate woohoo!!! lol xxx

Oh my god!!! My heart just leapt into my mouth when I read that!! Brilliant news Andy, I'm sooooooooo pleased for you! Good old L&D! :D

Great news Andy x

Woo hoo! That's gr8 - at least you didn't have to wait too long. Congratulations x

woo hoo congratulations Andy :D

Nicky xx

snagglepuss said:
Oh my god!!! My heart just leapt into my mouth when I read that!! Brilliant news Andy, I'm sooooooooo pleased for you! Good old L&D! :D

Bless ya old cottons lovely... You do make me laugh :)
Happy days indeed Xx

Brilliant! I'm so glad it's so soon after your last date and you didn't have to wait an age. This week is going to fly by!

Great news Andy it was not oo long after all Now just stay well NO colds :) xxxxx

Maybe Caren and I could appear at your bedside when you are coming round from your op, to give you moral support and scare the living daylights out of you!! What dya reckon Caren?? No point bringing grapes though!! But we could wear fairy wings! I'm sure HDU wouldn't mind!!

Back