• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOT MA PRE OP DATE

bigbrian

Hi everyone I've got my pre op on the 27 ov march I'm really excited I like to forward plan just want to no. ...after my pre op how do u reckon I'll have a date for my op.

congrats on getting a date :)

No idea on timings......

Good Luck :)

I had my pre op last Friday... My op is next Tuesday 18th March.

I hope u get ur date soon. Keep us updated :)

congrats on pre op no clue on other date but they do aim to get done and dusted if possible within 18 weeks of first appointment

Not sure how yours is being funded etc... I tried to get Banded on the NHS but it was a total no go.. So I'm going Private... i think thats why its happening so fast...

private is def quicker than nhs

2week on wensday till my pre op then ill have a date seems to be dragging to keep my self occupied im growing a beard hahaha

ForumRunner_20140310_101440.jpg

pre op

morning brian.i went for my pre op to st lukes.i rang the dept that sends you your op date.and she said for me to ring back in 2 week.hopefully all the paperwork would be back by then.i rang and they said that it provinsionally booked in for 13th march so I had to wait 4 wks.then I was put forward a week to 20th march.i wouldn't have thought you would have to wait long.once the paperwork is in.im at bri.soohoo

hiya brian.mine is dr may.once I had the pre op.everything seemed to really quick.fingers crossed take care

Not sure how yours is being funded etc... I tried to get Banded on the NHS but it was a total no go.. So I'm going Private... i think thats why its happening so fast...

Hey, I have my surgery booked in at Leeds Nuffield with Mr James Halstead too. I have heard he is a very good surgeon. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I have mine booked for 23April. M x

He is a lovely guy and very good... Just stick to the pre op diet and you will be grand... He told me that I had done a great job with mine as my liver had shrunk really well

He's cool

Hey, I have my surgery booked in at Leeds Nuffield with Mr James Halstead too. I have heard he is a very good surgeon. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I have mine booked for 23April. M x

I took my bandages off last night and the scars look great... He's defo a good surgeon.

I have a thread in post op that I have posted the pics.

Back